We will be driving up from Domme to Paris and will be dropping our rental car off at the Versailles train station so we don't have to drive into the city. I'm sure there are plenty of trains that get you into Paris. We are staying in the 7th so does anyone know which one we need to take. Also does anyone know if there is any luggage storage available if we felt like going to Versailles that particular day? Thanks
luggage storage/paris trains from Versailles
- 1 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 4 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 5 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 9 portugal
- 10 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 11 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 12 Vacation rental in Provence
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 London on a sunny day
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 What is the best food in France?