We will be driving up from Domme to Paris and will be dropping our rental car off at the Versailles train station so we don't have to drive into the city. I'm sure there are plenty of trains that get you into Paris. We are staying in the 7th so does anyone know which one we need to take. Also does anyone know if there is any luggage storage available if we felt like going to Versailles that particular day? Thanks
luggage storage/paris trains from Versailles
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Bank of England Museum
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Palermo and Taormina
- 14 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 15 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 16 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 17 Where to stay for one night ???
- 18 Car Rental Locations
- 19 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 22 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 23 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 24 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 25 London Spy Sites