I just posted a reply to an older email and realized the title does not explain the issue. Has anyone made a stopover recently to Verona via the train and left their luggage at Porto Nuova on the way to Milan or Venice - just to make a side trip to Verona? We are planning a trip in November and wanted to make sure we could do that. Thanks!
Luggage storage in Verona train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London tube
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary