I just posted a reply to an older email and realized the title does not explain the issue. Has anyone made a stopover recently to Verona via the train and left their luggage at Porto Nuova on the way to Milan or Venice - just to make a side trip to Verona? We are planning a trip in November and wanted to make sure we could do that. Thanks!
Luggage storage in Verona train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 10 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 14 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 15 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 20 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice