Well we leave a week from today and I am getting a little nervous. Everyone has been so helpful but I do have a few more questions if you don't mind. We are going to be with a group for the first 2 weeks and we just found out that we can't bring our carry-on suitcases on the bus with us, but we are staying an additional 2 weeks in Sicily and I really need to bring them ( I can't imagine just one suitcase-sorry I am a woman). Does anyone know where we could store our 2 suitcases until we fly to Palermo? Does the airport offer this service? Also can you recommend a nice hotel in Rome by the airport for the night before we fly home? Thank you so much.
Luggage storage in Rome
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 pier in Copenhagen
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 12 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 13 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 14 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 Climbing Snowdon
- 17 Zee Best
- 18 river cruise choice
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 Paros or Naxos?
- 22 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 23 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport