I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Luggage storage in Osuna, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 16 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 17 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 20 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 December honeymoon in Europe
- 24 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 25 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls