I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 If you had to choose one......