I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 12 Maximizing Norway time
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 18 Hiking in Switzerland
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?