I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Luggage storage in Osuna, Spain
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen