I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Luggage storage in Osuna, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 London hotel
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 London tube
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary