I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Holland Itinerary
- 3 Iceland Trip Report
- 4 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Rome Airport Question!
- 7 Portugal Walking Tour
- 8 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 9 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 10 Hair Straightener
- 11 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 12 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 13 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 17 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 20 Prague old town
- 21 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 22 Ordering in a Deli
- 23 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 20 free days of Europe