I'm leaving for Seville and Andalucia tomorrow. On Saturday, I will take a train from Seville to Osuna and a taxi from Osuna to the farmhouse about 30 km / 20 miles away. I'll have a few hours to wander around Osuna. Does anyone know if there's any safe way for me to stow my bag for the duration?
I know I've left this till pretty late in the planning. Can anyone help? Please?
Luggage storage in Osuna, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 American Express
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre