I'm doing a 2 part trip and don't want to carry my business stuff on my leisure trip. Can anyone tell me if it costs a fortune to store a small suitcase at the airport or train station in Brussels for 10 days? Thanks.
Luggage storage in Brussels
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report