I'm doing a 2 part trip and don't want to carry my business stuff on my leisure trip. Can anyone tell me if it costs a fortune to store a small suitcase at the airport or train station in Brussels for 10 days? Thanks.
Luggage storage in Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 5 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 6 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 7 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 12 Alterations to night trains routes
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 15 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 18 Pisa or Siena?
- 19 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 20 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 23 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 24 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 25 Germany with friends who have never been there