I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 10 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 11 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 12 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 17 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Iceland for Nine Days
- 21 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 22 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast