I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 3 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 4 Threat Level in UK
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 ATM
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Living in Paris......for a week
- 12 ATM help
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 15 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Athens tour guide advice
- 22 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?