I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies