I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Brugge hotel help
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage