I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal