In November my husband and I will be flying from Philadelphia to Rome, staying in Rome for 3 nights prior to taking a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. Since we need enough clothing for the trip, I would like to know what's the largest suitcase size we can carry on board a US Airways International flight. We've read about so many luggages getting lost in transit, that we prefer carryons. Does anyone know how many bags per person are permissable, not counting my handbag and a garment bag?
Luggage Size Dilemma on US Airways Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 Street food in Turkey
- 4 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions