In November my husband and I will be flying from Philadelphia to Rome, staying in Rome for 3 nights prior to taking a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. Since we need enough clothing for the trip, I would like to know what's the largest suitcase size we can carry on board a US Airways International flight. We've read about so many luggages getting lost in transit, that we prefer carryons. Does anyone know how many bags per person are permissable, not counting my handbag and a garment bag?
Luggage Size Dilemma on US Airways Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Spain tips beyond safety
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia