In November my husband and I will be flying from Philadelphia to Rome, staying in Rome for 3 nights prior to taking a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. Since we need enough clothing for the trip, I would like to know what's the largest suitcase size we can carry on board a US Airways International flight. We've read about so many luggages getting lost in transit, that we prefer carryons. Does anyone know how many bags per person are permissable, not counting my handbag and a garment bag?
Luggage Size Dilemma on US Airways Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 3 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 4 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Purse week?
- 17 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 St Christophers Paris
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?