We've never traveled by train in France (outside of Paris) and wonder about luggage. If taking a high speed train to Loire, for instance, do you check lugage or keep it with you. Is a larger, hard sided piece too big a pain to travel with? Since we are staying in an apartment in Paris for the first 10 days, I'm confident we'll have more "stuff" than 2 carry-ons will handle.
luggage on train
- 1 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Bank of England Museum
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 11 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 First night after arriving in Milan
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Planning my days in Paris
- 21 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?