Hi Fodor Forum
I am travelling with my wife in Italy in May 2012 - we are planning to visit Rome, Florence, 1 night in Modena and then Venice. I am a panicky fellow when it comes to ensuring that we can get from point A to B ensuring that our luggage is safe!
We are planning to travel by train between all these places.
My questions are:
1.Travelling from Fiumcino airport to Termini and then metro train - is it safe / able to carry roller suitcase along with us
2. Same question regarding local trains from Rome to Florence train / FLorence to Modena / Modena to Venice
3. Arriving in Florence or the other places, we might have to catch a bus to the hotel / other train stations - is it possible to carry our luggage on the local buses
THis is probably a silly and pedantic topic, but I just want to ensure that it all goes smoothly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 5 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania
Hi Fodor Forum