I just arrived in Prague to cold & rain & my coat is in my luggage which SkyEurope lost. I can't seem to find out what the policy is on relpacing the contents of my luggage. I need warm clothes because I just flew in from a warm climate & I'm freezing. Do they reimburse me, or do I have to foot the bill for necessities (including a coat or warm jacket)? Thanks
LUGGAGE LOST IN PRAGUE
- 1 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 2 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 3 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 4 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 5 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 8 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 Wimpy's
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 12 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 13 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 24 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal