I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help
- 9 Slovania & Croatia
- 10 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 11 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 12 5 days in Provence
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 15 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 16 1 week in Malaga
- 17 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 20 Transportation in Bologna
- 21 Amsterdam vs. France
- 22 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 23 Amsterdam Hotel
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Capo d'Orlando