I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Praiano hotel question
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary