I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*24/7
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 19 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?