I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Luggage lockers in Gare De Lyon station - Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 20 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 Normandy and Loire
- 24 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 25 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8