I understand there are luggage lockers / storage facilities at Gare De Lyon station. Do we have to reserve these ahead of time? what is the fee for them? Is there limit on number of hours we can store the luggage there?
Any advise on this topic greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Day trips by train from Milan
- 6 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 9 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 12 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 15 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS