My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 15 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 20 Sim Cards
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Portugal rental car
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan