My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 YIKES!
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Final Four
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 21 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Getting around Lisbon