My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 4 Europe for Beginners
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Short time in Vienna
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 15 Getting around London
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Wine Tasting in France
- 18 Iceland in January/February
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 25 Places to visit from Zurich