My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Luggage in Naples
- 1 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 5 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 10 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 11 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 12 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 Germany with 6 month old.
- 15 France by rail or car?
- 16 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 17 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 18 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 19 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Must-do Day Trips from London