My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US