My fiance and I are going to Rome, Naples, and Sorrento (touring from there... Pompeii, Capri, AC) in early September. We are taking the Frecciarossa from Rome to Naples, and from there we want to spend the day just checking out Naples .. hit the museum and see some sights, then preferably take the hydrofoil to Sorrento. However, we will have luggage with us. Is there anywhere SAFE to check/leave luggage while we sightsee in Naples for the day?
I have heard another option is to take the CV down to Sorrento, and that we can check luggage there. Does anyone know how safe this is? Also, we would prefer to take the hydrofoil if we can.
I saw an option on the Frecciarossa homepage to ship luggage ahead to your destination, and it arrives by the end of the next day. Has anyone used/heard of this?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Going to Russia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 23 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?