I will be taking the TGV from Paris to Aix-en-Provence and then renting a car from there for my visit in Provence. My issue is that I would like to spend some time in Aix the day I arrive by TGV before driving to my hotel in Lourmarin. I will have luggage and I don't know whether to rent the car right when I arrive in Aix and then drive into the Town Centre and leave my belongings in the car while I visit (Is this safe?).....OR....wait to rent the car at the end of my visit in Aix, but then what do I do with my luggage?
Luggage Conundrum in Aix
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Trieste as a day trip?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 One more last question on Bayeux
- 20 banger rally around europe?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval