Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 9 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 quiet hotel
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Venice hotel selection
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring