Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Eating Indian In London
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 13 K-Day
- 14 ATM at airport
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Flat in London
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?