Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 6 35 Days?
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 car rental
- 14 Munich and....???
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Northern Ireland ideas
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.