Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 9 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 18 14 nights in Europe
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 Berlin, germany
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 23 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 24 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017