Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 2 Train rides
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Austria
- 5 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 6 Hammams in Spain
- 7 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 11 Renting a car in Florence
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 24 Pompeii luggage storage
- 25 Train Help