Has anyone out there take a tour to Italy using Trafalgar tour company, had a stopover in Germany, using Luftansa? I am getting mixed messages on the size and weight of my luggage to be checked in. In lbs., some say 50lbs, and a 30x18x10 size piece will work, and others are saying 40lbs and this size. I would appreciate any thoughts from someone who actually may have experienced this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report European honeymoon
- 2 Sentimental Journey
- 3 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 4 Need advice on Greek islands
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 8 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 9 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 12 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Florence and Rome
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Netflix and Hulu
- 21 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 24 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 25 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?