I am looking for specific information on taking a bus trom Lugano to Menaggio. Does the bus leave from a specific bus station? Is that bus station located near the train station? Is there a published bus schedule? How can I look that up? Do you know if the bus departs hourly, for example or only a couple of times a day? Does the bus arrive at the ferry dock in Menaggio? My final destination is Bellagio where I've read that I do not need a car. Is there another alternative means of transportation that I should explore? Thank you in advance for your help. Planning a trip is so much easier with Fodor friends helping!
Lugano to Menaggio by bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Dordogne lodging
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Dordogne markets
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 16 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 17 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 18 northern Portugal
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 GPS with rental car in Europe