I am looking for specific information on taking a bus trom Lugano to Menaggio. Does the bus leave from a specific bus station? Is that bus station located near the train station? Is there a published bus schedule? How can I look that up? Do you know if the bus departs hourly, for example or only a couple of times a day? Does the bus arrive at the ferry dock in Menaggio? My final destination is Bellagio where I've read that I do not need a car. Is there another alternative means of transportation that I should explore? Thank you in advance for your help. Planning a trip is so much easier with Fodor friends helping!
Lugano to Menaggio by bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?