I am looking for specific information on taking a bus trom Lugano to Menaggio. Does the bus leave from a specific bus station? Is that bus station located near the train station? Is there a published bus schedule? How can I look that up? Do you know if the bus departs hourly, for example or only a couple of times a day? Does the bus arrive at the ferry dock in Menaggio? My final destination is Bellagio where I've read that I do not need a car. Is there another alternative means of transportation that I should explore? Thank you in advance for your help. Planning a trip is so much easier with Fodor friends helping!
Lugano to Menaggio by bus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report