We would like to drop our car off in Lugano (after touring Switzerland) and take the train to Como to pick up another car. This is to save the horrible drop off fee charged taking the car from one country to another. We would drop off our car at the Lugano train station and pick up a car at the Como train station. Any problems with this??? Any suggestions appreciated.
Lugano to Como by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?