We would like to drop our car off in Lugano (after touring Switzerland) and take the train to Como to pick up another car. This is to save the horrible drop off fee charged taking the car from one country to another. We would drop off our car at the Lugano train station and pick up a car at the Como train station. Any problems with this??? Any suggestions appreciated.
Lugano to Como by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 ITALY
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive