We would like to drop our car off in Lugano (after touring Switzerland) and take the train to Como to pick up another car. This is to save the horrible drop off fee charged taking the car from one country to another. We would drop off our car at the Lugano train station and pick up a car at the Como train station. Any problems with this??? Any suggestions appreciated.
Lugano to Como by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Eleanor's Pages
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 10 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 13 Internet or travel agent?
- 14 Paris and where else?
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 17 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 18 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 19 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris
- 24 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 25 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?