We would like to drop our car off in Lugano (after touring Switzerland) and take the train to Como to pick up another car. This is to save the horrible drop off fee charged taking the car from one country to another. We would drop off our car at the Lugano train station and pick up a car at the Como train station. Any problems with this??? Any suggestions appreciated.
Lugano to Como by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 Train from Sarlat
- 3 Trains
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 6 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 7 Naples vs Sorrento
- 8 Cinque Terre trails
- 9 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 10 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Paris Bastille Day
- 14 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 17 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 18 Liverpool to London
- 19 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 20 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 21 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 24 car rental agency
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?