We would like to drop our car off in Lugano (after touring Switzerland) and take the train to Como to pick up another car. This is to save the horrible drop off fee charged taking the car from one country to another. We would drop off our car at the Lugano train station and pick up a car at the Como train station. Any problems with this??? Any suggestions appreciated.
Lugano to Como by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco