Does anyone know what the carry-on limits are for Lufthansa? Is it by weight or by size? We are flying with them to Venice and were wondering if they have different limits than their partner; United.
Lufthansa carry-on limits
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 By train to and out of Prague
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Cylades Island Hopping
- 7 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Italy dolomites
- 10 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 11 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 12 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 13 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 14 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 20 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 22 year olds in Europe
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips