Does anyone know what the carry-on limits are for Lufthansa? Is it by weight or by size? We are flying with them to Venice and were wondering if they have different limits than their partner; United.
Lufthansa carry-on limits
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 One hundred years of Krakow
- 4 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 5 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 6 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 7 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 10 3 days in Barcelona
- 11 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 12 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 13 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 14 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 17 Prague to Poland
- 18 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 19 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 20 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 23 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Santorini Hotel
- 25 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal