we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Athens
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years