we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Lucerne where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 10 France: which maps?
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 14 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 15 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 16 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 17 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 18 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 19 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 23 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 24 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!