we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Lucerne where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Theater in London
- 10 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 11 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 CROATIA SPLIT
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)