we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Residential wallpaper designs
- 13 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 21 Road Maps of Ireland
- 22 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 Rome to Positano