we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Lucerne where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Gtg San Antonio
- 11 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 14 1 week Tuscany in November
- 15 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Scotland Votes "No"
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece