we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass or No?
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 5 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 6 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 7 Planning Europe itinerary
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 10 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 11 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 12 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 15 2 Days in Bologna
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 18 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 21 Munich, Germany
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Help with Duoro Valley
- 25 York - Time for tea!