we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Lucerne where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 7 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 8 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 9 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 Sicily - not a trip report
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam