we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 4 Portugal - need help with planning
- 5 Do I need air conditioning in Wengen in July?
- 6 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 10 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 13 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 14 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 17 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 18 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 19 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 20 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 21 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 22 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 23 1 day in the Black Forest
- 24 French Basque country
- 25 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015