we plan to be in Lucerne for 3 days during 3rd week of June; need some recommendations on where to stay
prefer something that's not too commercial- kind of nature & also be able to cover the popular attraction in Lucerne like Mt Tittlis,/Enleberg Pilatus, Lake Lucerne, etc
Lucerne where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Siena Favorites?
- 5 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 6 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 9 biking in France
- 10 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Traveling to France
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 22 Amalfi Coast in October
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report