My husband and I are traveling to Europe, more specifically Italy, for the first time this September. We will be there for 2 weeks and will be visiting Venice, Florence and Rome. We want to break up the trip a bit by visiting either Cinque Terre or Lucerne. We would like to get others opinions on which place is a must see – Cinque Terre or Lucerne. We’ve heard and read good things about each. We know Lucerne would require more travel time, which we are willing to do, if it's worth it.
Our planned itinerary is:
Venice – 3 nights
Lucerne or Cinque Terre – 3 nights
Florence – 3 nights
Rome – 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 3 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 8 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?