We are visiting Europe in September on an organised tour. We want to negotiate a day free of the tour when we are in Lucerne, Switzerland, as my husband wants to see Neuschwanstein Castle. Can you please help us with suggestions on how to get from Lucerne to the castle (don't make me spell it again!!) Thanks heaps.
Lucerne to Neuschwanstein Castle..How?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 8 London visit
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,