We are visiting Europe in September on an organised tour. We want to negotiate a day free of the tour when we are in Lucerne, Switzerland, as my husband wants to see Neuschwanstein Castle. Can you please help us with suggestions on how to get from Lucerne to the castle (don't make me spell it again!!) Thanks heaps.
Lucerne to Neuschwanstein Castle..How?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report