I am reaching Lucerne on the afternoon of 24th of December and Leaving From Laussanne on the afternoon of 29th. How many days should I spend in Lucerne and Lausanne? Any suggestions destinations nearby? I am thinking about Montreux? Itinerary suggestions welcome from Area experts.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?