I am reaching Lucerne on the afternoon of 24th of December and Leaving From Laussanne on the afternoon of 29th. How many days should I spend in Lucerne and Lausanne? Any suggestions destinations nearby? I am thinking about Montreux? Itinerary suggestions welcome from Area experts.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Positano Surprise
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 6 Light weight small converter?
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 9 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 18 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily