I am reaching Lucerne on the afternoon of 24th of December and Leaving From Laussanne on the afternoon of 29th. How many days should I spend in Lucerne and Lausanne? Any suggestions destinations nearby? I am thinking about Montreux? Itinerary suggestions welcome from Area experts.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG