We loved our 1 day stay in Lucerne so much in 2006 that we are planning a 2 night lay over next year. Does anyone have favorite a Restaurant/cafe? I realize subjects like this are very subjective. We like all cuisines and are big wine lovers. Thanks
Lucerne - Favorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 3 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 7 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 8 Greece trip with daughters
- 9 Paris to Rome
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 15 Ste Remy France
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 19 Sardinia Travelogue
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Calling Jamikins
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 25 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014