We have two nights in the Lucerne area. Is it worthwhile to stay at the Rigi Kulm Hotel on top of Mt Rigi or in a Hotel in Lucerne itself
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargot
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 7 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 13 Alterations to night trains routes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 16 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Pisa or Siena?
- 20 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 21 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between