We spent an afternoon in Lucca in September, 2012. Took the train from Florence, the ride was about an hour and a half. We didn't really explore but didn't see much. Actually, we were a little disappointed because we heard so much about Lucca. Planning to return to Florence in the spring and to Lucca. Want to spend more time and would like to know what to see and do there, or its outskirts. Grazie.
Lucca worth seeing? How many days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 London visit
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary