We spent an afternoon in Lucca in September, 2012. Took the train from Florence, the ride was about an hour and a half. We didn't really explore but didn't see much. Actually, we were a little disappointed because we heard so much about Lucca. Planning to return to Florence in the spring and to Lucca. Want to spend more time and would like to know what to see and do there, or its outskirts. Grazie.
Lucca worth seeing? How many days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 3 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 4 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Help me plan a Trip
- 9 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 14 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 15 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 16 Sardinia Advice
- 17 Provence planning
- 18 Making reservations in Italy
- 19 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 20 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 21 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 22 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 23 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 24 Accommodations in Paris
- 25 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?