I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Athens
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy