I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 3 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 8 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 9 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 10 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Car rental/return near London
- 13 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 14 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 19 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 22 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 24 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 25 Scotland/UK itinerary