I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Towersey, London
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte