I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Lucca to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 book your hotel before you travel
- 9 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 10 Milan Hotel
- 11 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 12 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 CDG questions
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 23 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 24 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 25 A Week in Spain