I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Lucca to Nice
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary