I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Lucca to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My itinerary for Greece
- 2 London visit
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 7 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?