I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 4 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 IWM
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome hotel
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 London Hotel - Different Request
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice