I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Lucca to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 American Express
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 16 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Three ferries to Mull
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?