I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 5 day s in Belgrade
- 9 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Gelato course in Rome?
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Drinks in Spain
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris