I Have been on the trenitalia website trying to get some info on the Lucca to Nice train trip for July 18th 2011. Nothing is coming up for this date so I looked at earlier dates (the latest that comes up is the 10th of June) to gage the time and price but haven't had much luck. I get the train and times but no prices and a N/A message is there. Does this mean the timetable past the 10th hasn't been released? and all the earlier trains are full? Am I best to book this trip on a different website? Can you help me understand what is happening?
A big thanks, Ami
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/ptx-male-enhancement/
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia