Need some help from the experts out there. We're driving to Lucca and plan to spend 3 nights. We'll take the train to Florence and Pisa for day trips and back to Lucca for the night. For our visit to Cinque Terre we were thinking of driving to La Spezia, staying overnight and then taking the train to Cinque Terre. Or would it be better to just take the train from Lucca to Cinque Terre and then back to Lucca for the night?
Lucca to La Spezia to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny in early October?
- 2 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 8 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 13 Two Days in Prague
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 18 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Schengen Visa
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 london in 2.5 days
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece