We are staying in Lucca Sept 12 and 13 and we will spend a day in Florence. We don't want to deal with the parking, traffic issues and can't decide if the train or bus would be easier or faster. Our Lucca hotel is located within the old walls. Should we take a train or bus? If we take the bus, how do we know which bus to take to return? We don't speak any Italian. We would appreciate any suggestions.
Lucca to Florence--train or bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace