We are staying in Lucca Sept 12 and 13 and we will spend a day in Florence. We don't want to deal with the parking, traffic issues and can't decide if the train or bus would be easier or faster. Our Lucca hotel is located within the old walls. Should we take a train or bus? If we take the bus, how do we know which bus to take to return? We don't speak any Italian. We would appreciate any suggestions.
Lucca to Florence--train or bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 London tube
- 7 car rental info
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Local Tour in Provence?
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 10 Hours in Brussels
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?