Lublin seems intriguing. We will be in Poznan. Is it easier to get there from Krakow or Warsaw and what did you like about Lublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 11 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 12 Global Travel Warning...
- 13 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 14 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 23 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 24 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 25 The dog cemetery of Asnières