Hello! I am planning a trip to Provence for June next year with a friend. We are staying 3 nights in Lourmarin, then driving to Cannes for 3 nights in that area, then 2 nights in Cassis. The typical driving route from Lourmarin to Cannes goes through Aix-en-Provence. I would like to instead possibly drive an alternate route, stopping to see the Gorges Du Verdon on the way. Google maps shows this taking an extra 1.5 hours. Is it worth the extra time? It looks gorgeous. Also, is it a difficult drive? If we decide to do this, how long would you recommend we stay to let the views soak in? I have no idea how expansive the area is. Thank you so much for any help!
Luberon to Cannes through the Gorges Du Verdon?
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Normandy on our own?
- 21 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano