Hello! I am planning a trip to Provence for June next year with a friend. We are staying 3 nights in Lourmarin, then driving to Cannes for 3 nights in that area, then 2 nights in Cassis. The typical driving route from Lourmarin to Cannes goes through Aix-en-Provence. I would like to instead possibly drive an alternate route, stopping to see the Gorges Du Verdon on the way. Google maps shows this taking an extra 1.5 hours. Is it worth the extra time? It looks gorgeous. Also, is it a difficult drive? If we decide to do this, how long would you recommend we stay to let the views soak in? I have no idea how expansive the area is. Thank you so much for any help!
Luberon to Cannes through the Gorges Du Verdon?
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 3 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 4 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning