Hello! I am planning a trip to Provence for June next year with a friend. We are staying 3 nights in Lourmarin, then driving to Cannes for 3 nights in that area, then 2 nights in Cassis. The typical driving route from Lourmarin to Cannes goes through Aix-en-Provence. I would like to instead possibly drive an alternate route, stopping to see the Gorges Du Verdon on the way. Google maps shows this taking an extra 1.5 hours. Is it worth the extra time? It looks gorgeous. Also, is it a difficult drive? If we decide to do this, how long would you recommend we stay to let the views soak in? I have no idea how expansive the area is. Thank you so much for any help!
Luberon to Cannes through the Gorges Du Verdon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Spain itineraries
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey