Hello! I am planning a trip to Provence for June next year with a friend. We are staying 3 nights in Lourmarin, then driving to Cannes for 3 nights in that area, then 2 nights in Cassis. The typical driving route from Lourmarin to Cannes goes through Aix-en-Provence. I would like to instead possibly drive an alternate route, stopping to see the Gorges Du Verdon on the way. Google maps shows this taking an extra 1.5 hours. Is it worth the extra time? It looks gorgeous. Also, is it a difficult drive? If we decide to do this, how long would you recommend we stay to let the views soak in? I have no idea how expansive the area is. Thank you so much for any help!
Luberon to Cannes through the Gorges Du Verdon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 7 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!