Hello! I am planning a trip to Provence for June next year with a friend. We are staying 3 nights in Lourmarin, then driving to Cannes for 3 nights in that area, then 2 nights in Cassis. The typical driving route from Lourmarin to Cannes goes through Aix-en-Provence. I would like to instead possibly drive an alternate route, stopping to see the Gorges Du Verdon on the way. Google maps shows this taking an extra 1.5 hours. Is it worth the extra time? It looks gorgeous. Also, is it a difficult drive? If we decide to do this, how long would you recommend we stay to let the views soak in? I have no idea how expansive the area is. Thank you so much for any help!
Luberon to Cannes through the Gorges Du Verdon?
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 16 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 17 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Foggia Day Trip
- 22 Cinque Terre card and train
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 25 Retirement Vacation