I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 Light weight small converter?
- 3 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 4 Car rental help in Sicily
- 5 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 6 Small towns not too near Paris
- 7 Munich Hotel Location
- 8 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Driving in Croatia
- 21 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?