I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland