I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Guided Vatican Tours
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA