I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March