I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 6 Helpful Hint
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each