I am hoping to take a trip to Italy at the end of the month/early October. I would love to stay on the coast and do culinary school for about a week (days somewhat flexible). I am on somewhat of a tight budget...
I would love to go somewhere small/local. I don't need a fancy culinary institute. I think it would be great to be in a small villa on the coast, learning from a local. Time to hang out, read, explore, etc., but lots of cooking classes.
Maybe this is unrealistic! But I feel like there should be something out there that isn't 2k for a week... something cute and local and wonderful.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 A few days outside Rome
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Paris Metro
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help