Dear All, I am staying in Geneva and would like to spend the weekend visiting lovely villages around the Lake. I have done enough train travel in Switzerland, and I want to do the trisp entirely by boat. I have already seen your recommendations for Montreaux, Vevey, and Yvoire. A local friend has recommended Diovanne (though it doesn't seem to be right on the lake). Could you please advise on what to see each day. Again, I have 2 full days (I wake up super early), and I would like to see some sites, but the main reason to do this trip is to relax - my nice farewell to Switzerland (for now). I am not even sure yet where to get the boat in Geneva. I also thought I'd ask about events (I know there are wine festivals, etc) going on, and I love Audrey Hepburn, so maybe Morges/Tolochenaz would be nice? Thanks!!
Lovely villages on Lake Geneva - request help with itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?