Dear All, I am staying in Geneva and would like to spend the weekend visiting lovely villages around the Lake. I have done enough train travel in Switzerland, and I want to do the trisp entirely by boat. I have already seen your recommendations for Montreaux, Vevey, and Yvoire. A local friend has recommended Diovanne (though it doesn't seem to be right on the lake). Could you please advise on what to see each day. Again, I have 2 full days (I wake up super early), and I would like to see some sites, but the main reason to do this trip is to relax - my nice farewell to Switzerland (for now). I am not even sure yet where to get the boat in Geneva. I also thought I'd ask about events (I know there are wine festivals, etc) going on, and I love Audrey Hepburn, so maybe Morges/Tolochenaz would be nice? Thanks!!
Lovely villages on Lake Geneva - request help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 2 Barcelona or no ?
- 3 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 Tax refund in France
- 10 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 11 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 12 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Venice Apartment
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 21 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 24 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 25 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?