Dear All, I am staying in Geneva and would like to spend the weekend visiting lovely villages around the Lake. I have done enough train travel in Switzerland, and I want to do the trisp entirely by boat. I have already seen your recommendations for Montreaux, Vevey, and Yvoire. A local friend has recommended Diovanne (though it doesn't seem to be right on the lake). Could you please advise on what to see each day. Again, I have 2 full days (I wake up super early), and I would like to see some sites, but the main reason to do this trip is to relax - my nice farewell to Switzerland (for now). I am not even sure yet where to get the boat in Geneva. I also thought I'd ask about events (I know there are wine festivals, etc) going on, and I love Audrey Hepburn, so maybe Morges/Tolochenaz would be nice? Thanks!!
Lovely villages on Lake Geneva - request help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 8 Munich
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan