Dear All, I am staying in Geneva and would like to spend the weekend visiting lovely villages around the Lake. I have done enough train travel in Switzerland, and I want to do the trisp entirely by boat. I have already seen your recommendations for Montreaux, Vevey, and Yvoire. A local friend has recommended Diovanne (though it doesn't seem to be right on the lake). Could you please advise on what to see each day. Again, I have 2 full days (I wake up super early), and I would like to see some sites, but the main reason to do this trip is to relax - my nice farewell to Switzerland (for now). I am not even sure yet where to get the boat in Geneva. I also thought I'd ask about events (I know there are wine festivals, etc) going on, and I love Audrey Hepburn, so maybe Morges/Tolochenaz would be nice? Thanks!!
Lovely villages on Lake Geneva - request help with itinerary
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bank of England Museum
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 First night after arriving in Milan
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week