Dear All, I am staying in Geneva and would like to spend the weekend visiting lovely villages around the Lake. I have done enough train travel in Switzerland, and I want to do the trisp entirely by boat. I have already seen your recommendations for Montreaux, Vevey, and Yvoire. A local friend has recommended Diovanne (though it doesn't seem to be right on the lake). Could you please advise on what to see each day. Again, I have 2 full days (I wake up super early), and I would like to see some sites, but the main reason to do this trip is to relax - my nice farewell to Switzerland (for now). I am not even sure yet where to get the boat in Geneva. I also thought I'd ask about events (I know there are wine festivals, etc) going on, and I love Audrey Hepburn, so maybe Morges/Tolochenaz would be nice? Thanks!!
Lovely villages on Lake Geneva - request help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples