Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Loved Paris in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 4 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Amsterday > Bruges
- 11 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 14 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 15 Great restaurants in Italy
- 16 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 19 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 20 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 CDG questions
- 24 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 25 Amalfi coast in May