Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Loved Paris in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 2 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 3 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 4 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 7 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 8 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 9 Travel services for Spain
- 10 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 11 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 12 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 13 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 14 London with Kids
- 15 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...