Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 8 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 9 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 21 Car rental in Caen?
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 24 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?