Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Loved Paris in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 2 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 3 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Italy in October
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris
- 17 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 18 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 19 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 20 Day trips from Lisbon
- 21 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?