Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 2 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Most time saving way of travelling
- 5 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 6 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 9 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 10 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 11 England/Scotland In January questions
- 12 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Paris GTG - October 21
- 15 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Skiing Zermatt
- 18 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Around Geneva?
- 21 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 22 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 23 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 24 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 25 Cornwall and Germany