Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 9 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation