Finally my trip report is done! Hopefully this might benefit those travelling to Paris in December or just those who miss Paris (like me).
I spent the week before Christmas Day in Paris and loved it!
I'll add a few more practical details along the way for the aussie travellers.
Loved Paris in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Day trips from Marseille
- 18 train to Vernon France
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Venice
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento