In case this topic has not been posted yet. Just heard on a French radio station that the Louvre has been closed today, should be open tomorrow. They were saying especially about the young gypsy pickpockets. I have seen myself many of these young gypsies around the museum but did not know it was a problem even INSIDE the museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France
Louvre Workers Walk Off Job Over Increasing Problem Of Pickpockets At The Museum