In case this topic has not been posted yet. Just heard on a French radio station that the Louvre has been closed today, should be open tomorrow. They were saying especially about the young gypsy pickpockets. I have seen myself many of these young gypsies around the museum but did not know it was a problem even INSIDE the museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 9 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 10 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 11 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 12 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 15 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 24 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez
Louvre Workers Walk Off Job Over Increasing Problem Of Pickpockets At The Museum