A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June