A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhine River
- 2 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 3 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 4 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 5 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 6 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Rome For 2 days
- 16 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 17 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 18 Norwway trip report
- 19 Camino Redux
- 20 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 21 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 22 Best way to see Croatia?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise