A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Lourdes and Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 23 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 7 days in Greece