A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 20 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 21 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 Towersey, London
- 25 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?