A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천∇아시안카지노
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Portugal rental car
- 7 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome