A novice traveller seeking advices.
We will be in Paris at the end of may. We are planning to stay 3 nights in Lourdes and 2 nights in Paris. Can anyone give the following advices:
1. What is the most reasonable (economical and comfortable) ways of travelling between Paris and Lourdes? Keep hearing on TGV and eurostar, what is the difference on both? When I tried to book online (via tgv.co.uk, directrail.com, eurorail.com, etc.) they all quote different prices, sometime the difference is quite BIG for the same train (GBP 60 vs EURO 120, for example) .. is there anything I should know?
2. Recommendation for "reasonable" hotels in Lourdes and Paris? Something around EUR70 in lourdes and EUR100 in paris?
3. Things to do in Lourdes and the surrounding areas? Heard that there are several must-see areas around Lourdes.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Help please
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please