im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 Tour groups
- 12 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 15 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 23 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Driving in Italy?
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London