im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Ravello to Paestum
- 8 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 9 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 10 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 11 If you had four months...
- 12 Rail pass question
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London