im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 First Time Going to Europe
- 15 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 International driving permit required in France?
- 22 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 Traditional food in Athens