im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아시아바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 아시안바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 아라비안카지노(✾╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱✾)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Venice
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Porto and vicinity
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Norway fjord
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Italy
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London