im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 빅브라더카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 Rome at Christmas
- 4 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 10 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 13 4 Country Itinerary
- 14 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 15 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 16 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 19 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 20 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 21 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 22 14 days in Greece
- 23 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 24 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 25 Scotland
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London