im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 3 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 7 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 17 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Advice for England and France travels?
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 please revew provence agenda
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 24 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London