im off to London, Paris, Madrid and things in between tour next month. My wife's birthday falls on 27th, when we will just be back in London.
I was thinking of getting her a designer handbag or clutch and was wondering where it would be cheapest (relatively speaking the Indian mark up on most goods is about 30%-40% so its cheaper to buy in Europe !
would love suggestions !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Happy birthday ATM
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London