I am 30 years old Filipina asian have very long hair from the Philippines and now living in the United States. And my husband 56 years of his American and we both live in Ogden Utah USA. We travel to Egypt recently and take lot of pictures and we lost our memory card in Paris this Nov. 15 or 16, 2011.
We lost an SD memory card 2.0 GB blue sd and has plastic casing of the SD. Full of images of our 3 week trip to Egypt Paris.It has a short video of my husband giving short speech on his mother's funeral day.
He thinks he lost somewhere on our way in the subway while taking out our ticket from his wallet and fall from the metro train to St Michael notre dame and again we transfer to another subway to see the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triophe and the Champs-Elysées. We stayed at 17 rue Albert Mattree France.
Then we made a short walk in the shopping district near the Arc de triophe and went to McDonalds and then decided to return to our condo to get ready for the flight back to USA.We lost the SD Memory Card around -15 in November, from 9 to 12 16.2011.
I am hopin someone will read this and find us any information you provide will be greatly appreciated Thank you and God bless to all.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost SD card 2.0 gb in Paris France nOv15 or 16,2011( egypt and paris pics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!