In my never ending series of reports about life in the countryside near Paris I bring you my next installation documenting yet another unexplored territory completely off the tourist radar and deserving of attention. Pretty landscapes, gothic churches, medieval castle ruins, quaint villages, important WWI battlesites, champagne tasting and how anarchy leads to nudity. It's all in here. http://tinyurl.com/cq9nf5x
Lost in the French Countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 5 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 6 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 7 apartment
- 8 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 16 London and nearby suggestions
- 17 Brighton-bath Uk
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Madrid
- 22 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 23 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1