In my never ending series of reports about life in the countryside near Paris I bring you my next installation documenting yet another unexplored territory completely off the tourist radar and deserving of attention. Pretty landscapes, gothic churches, medieval castle ruins, quaint villages, important WWI battlesites, champagne tasting and how anarchy leads to nudity. It's all in here. http://tinyurl.com/cq9nf5x
Lost in the French Countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain