In my never ending series of reports about life in the countryside near Paris I bring you my next installation documenting yet another unexplored territory completely off the tourist radar and deserving of attention. Pretty landscapes, gothic churches, medieval castle ruins, quaint villages, important WWI battlesites, champagne tasting and how anarchy leads to nudity. It's all in here. http://tinyurl.com/cq9nf5x
Lost in the French Countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 2 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 10 London during Christmas week
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 17 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 18 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 21 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?