In my never ending series of reports about life in the countryside near Paris I bring you my next installation documenting yet another unexplored territory completely off the tourist radar and deserving of attention. Pretty landscapes, gothic churches, medieval castle ruins, quaint villages, important WWI battlesites, champagne tasting and how anarchy leads to nudity. It's all in here. http://tinyurl.com/cq9nf5x
Lost in the French Countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 13 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Belfast to Scotland help
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?