In my never ending series of reports about life in the countryside near Paris I bring you my next installation documenting yet another unexplored territory completely off the tourist radar and deserving of attention. Pretty landscapes, gothic churches, medieval castle ruins, quaint villages, important WWI battlesites, champagne tasting and how anarchy leads to nudity. It's all in here. http://tinyurl.com/cq9nf5x
Lost in the French Countryside
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget