I was travelling on Monday, October 3rd at Charles De gaulle Airport terminal 1 and lost my camera. It is in a small mostly black and orange bag and is a Canon Powershot camera. I care about the camera, but more important is the memory card which contains our precious memories of our trip to Paris. If there is any chance that anyone has found this and can help it find its way home, I would be happy to pay a reward. The best way to contact me is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your help.
Lost Camera - Charles De Gaulle Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 2 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 16 Sardinia in early May
- 17 Finistère Base
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Photographer in Paris?
- 21 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 22 Venice; recommendations
- 23 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 24 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg