I was travelling on Monday, October 3rd at Charles De gaulle Airport terminal 1 and lost my camera. It is in a small mostly black and orange bag and is a Canon Powershot camera. I care about the camera, but more important is the memory card which contains our precious memories of our trip to Paris. If there is any chance that anyone has found this and can help it find its way home, I would be happy to pay a reward. The best way to contact me is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your help.
Lost Camera - Charles De Gaulle Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 7 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria