I was travelling on Monday, October 3rd at Charles De gaulle Airport terminal 1 and lost my camera. It is in a small mostly black and orange bag and is a Canon Powershot camera. I care about the camera, but more important is the memory card which contains our precious memories of our trip to Paris. If there is any chance that anyone has found this and can help it find its way home, I would be happy to pay a reward. The best way to contact me is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your help.
Lost Camera - Charles De Gaulle Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Pronunciation
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 21 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 22 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 23 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids