Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 6 French Riviera
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 10 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 13 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 14 England in a week - what's realistic
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?