Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 2 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 3 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 4 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 5 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 6 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 7 Trip Insurance
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 11 Newgrange
- 12 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 13 Driving to Beaune
- 14 Where to stay in London
- 15 Travelling to France
- 16 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 17 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 18 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 19 25 days in Europe
- 20 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 24 scotland trave;
- 25 Makes Blackpool look Fab