Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 6 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 7 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 19 Rome Rental Car
- 20 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 21 3 days with a Swindon base
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?