Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 American Express
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 23 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence