Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Travel info
- 2 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 3 Prague hotels
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 6 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 14 Munich
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 Europe in late January
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?