Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 London city Best option for transit
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 England/EPL family vacation
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 Never To Return
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals