Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Emergencies in Ireland
- 4 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 9 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 10 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 11 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 12 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 13 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Food in Positano
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Edinburgh to Skye
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 21 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 3 weeks in Spain
- 24 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 25 Rent a car in England
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?