Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Train travel to and from Paris
- 4 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 20 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 23 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 24 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 25 Andalucia Spain
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?