Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 2 Show your intense love by sending awesome gifts on this Mother’s Day
- 3 Need help in completing trip details
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 6 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 7 Which area to stay in London
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 10 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Madrid food advice needed
- 13 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Split to Hvar
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 20 Algarve - is it for me?
- 21 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 22 Itinery help Crete
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?