Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 Budapest & Prague
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?