Dumb newbie mistake here, am hoping someone can bail me out.
I saw a fabulous "women's packing for a carry-on" thread a few months back. I remember it being quite visual and there being a lot of commentary from female posters about what was in and what was out. I'm 90% certain it was on fodors (but do confess to doing the occasional lurk on slowtrav and lp t.t. It is definitely not the one bag.com site whose female dressing options I find a tad scary.
I've tried searching for it and even trawled through several years worth of practical travelers tips on the site to try and locate it. Serves me right for not book marking it at the time.
Can anyone please put me out of my misery?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 5 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 9 Small towns not too near Paris
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Positano Surprise
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 19 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Cinqueterre
- 23 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
Lost a carry-on packing for women thread - can you please help me find it?