Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Basque country ideas
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 8 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 4 days in switzerland
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 15 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 16 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 19 Travel vs. Babies
- 20 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 24 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 25 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?