Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 First time in London
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 scotland
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe