Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 24 hours in Zurich
- 20 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain