Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 4 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 5 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 6 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Lake Garda- Italy
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Sardinia, Italy
- 14 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 15 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 16 Italy by car
- 17 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 18 Paris gtg in October?
- 19 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 20 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 21 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 22 T Mobile Does it Again
- 23 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 24 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 25 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada