Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 4 days from/to Zagreb...