Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Hi to all:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Spain traffic tickets
- 3 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 4 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 7 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 8 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 12 Skiing in France
- 13 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 14 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotel developments Como
- 18 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending