Hi to all:
We will spent some days in Madrid in June and we are thinking of Attending Los Miserables.Anyone has any comment on this musical?(Language is not a problem as we live in a spanish speaking country).Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - a day open
- 2 Lake Maggiore
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 6 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 Italy train question
- 13 Walking in Hamburg
- 14 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 15 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 16 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 19 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 22 Norway Fjords
- 23 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 24 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 25 3 Days in the Black Forest