My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 5 Shoes in Scotland
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??