My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Chania
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas
Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??