My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charming cities in Spain
- 2 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 9 Venice
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 15 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 16 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 17 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 20 Berlin, Nice and London
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 23 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??