My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 8 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!
Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??