My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Tuscany Itinerary
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Visit to Sardinia
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 ATM
- 14 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Visa Query
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Montserrat Express
Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??