Europe Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Europe activity »
  1. 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
  2. 2 Trip Report Great Value Vacations - NOT
  3. 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
  4. 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
  5. 5 Driving through Paris
  6. 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
  7. 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
  8. 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
  9. 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
  10. 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
  11. 11 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
  12. 12 Spanish Medical Providers
  13. 13 Barcelona alternative
  14. 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
  15. 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
  16. 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
  17. 17 Trip Report Lisbon
  18. 18 Trip Report FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
  19. 19 Trip Report Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
  20. 20 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
  21. 21 Italy Car Scam
  22. 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
  23. 23 Road trip with our dog
  24. 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
  25. 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
View next 25 » Back to the top

Los Angeles - Italy in May/June 2014 - Should I buy plane ticket now??

Jump to last reply

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning on a 11 day trip to Rome next year in May/June. (May 25 - June 5). I've been tracking how much round trip plane tickets cost for past three months and honestly it hasn't changed much. The cheapest one is Aeroflot (~$1000) with 4 and 8 hour layover in Moscow and the next one pretty much jumps to $1600 with one stop. I've looked into Aeroflot but with the flight schedule and 8 hour layover (plane leaving around midnight and then layover from 4am to 1 pm on way back home) it really isn't appealing :(
So at this point, I'm not sure to suck it up and buy $1600 R/T or wait for a couple more months to see if it will drop down to $1200-1400-ish?
Please advise

5 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.

Advertisement