I am spending 7 days in Loro Ciufenna at a hotel with halfboard service. I was wondering if I take a slow train into Montevarchi will the rail station there have rental cars? Or should I take the high speed train into Florence in order to rent a car?
The other question I have is that if car rental is not an option from Montevarchi is there cab service to Loro Ciufenna? I know there is no bus service so we need transport back and forth to the Rail Station on a daily basis.
Lastly, is there private transport from Rome to Loro Ciufenna through a scenic route and if so about how much does this cost?
I'm really stuck on transport once in Tuscany so any assistance is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라게임
- 3 바카라사이트∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라사이트
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Places of interest
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Switzerland in November?
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please