I am spending 7 days in Loro Ciufenna at a hotel with halfboard service. I was wondering if I take a slow train into Montevarchi will the rail station there have rental cars? Or should I take the high speed train into Florence in order to rent a car?
The other question I have is that if car rental is not an option from Montevarchi is there cab service to Loro Ciufenna? I know there is no bus service so we need transport back and forth to the Rail Station on a daily basis.
Lastly, is there private transport from Rome to Loro Ciufenna through a scenic route and if so about how much does this cost?
I'm really stuck on transport once in Tuscany so any assistance is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 London advice
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris