I am spending 7 days in Loro Ciufenna at a hotel with halfboard service. I was wondering if I take a slow train into Montevarchi will the rail station there have rental cars? Or should I take the high speed train into Florence in order to rent a car?
The other question I have is that if car rental is not an option from Montevarchi is there cab service to Loro Ciufenna? I know there is no bus service so we need transport back and forth to the Rail Station on a daily basis.
Lastly, is there private transport from Rome to Loro Ciufenna through a scenic route and if so about how much does this cost?
I'm really stuck on transport once in Tuscany so any assistance is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 10 Berlin -clubs
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 base in brussels
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala