I am spending 7 days in Loro Ciufenna at a hotel with halfboard service. I was wondering if I take a slow train into Montevarchi will the rail station there have rental cars? Or should I take the high speed train into Florence in order to rent a car?
The other question I have is that if car rental is not an option from Montevarchi is there cab service to Loro Ciufenna? I know there is no bus service so we need transport back and forth to the Rail Station on a daily basis.
Lastly, is there private transport from Rome to Loro Ciufenna through a scenic route and if so about how much does this cost?
I'm really stuck on transport once in Tuscany so any assistance is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Aix Provence
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?