Will be leaving tomorrow to Northern Italy (CT ,Lucca, Parma, Lake Como, and Bolzano) . When I looked at the 10 day forecast yesterday on Accuweather and Weather Underground, all I saw was rain. Will it really be raining on our parade?? Was hoping that someone already in this area would read this and tell me it can't be true. The sun is shining. HELP..
Looks Like Rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 3 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Internet or travel agent?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 14 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 Raining in rome
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Christmas Day in Scuol