Will be leaving tomorrow to Northern Italy (CT ,Lucca, Parma, Lake Como, and Bolzano) . When I looked at the 10 day forecast yesterday on Accuweather and Weather Underground, all I saw was rain. Will it really be raining on our parade?? Was hoping that someone already in this area would read this and tell me it can't be true. The sun is shining. HELP..
Looks Like Rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 2 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 3 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 4 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Help me plan a Trip
- 8 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 11 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 12 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 13 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 14 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 15 Sardinia Advice
- 16 Provence planning
- 17 Making reservations in Italy
- 18 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 21 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Accommodations in Paris
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Ireland Trip in Spring