Will be leaving tomorrow to Northern Italy (CT ,Lucca, Parma, Lake Como, and Bolzano) . When I looked at the 10 day forecast yesterday on Accuweather and Weather Underground, all I saw was rain. Will it really be raining on our parade?? Was hoping that someone already in this area would read this and tell me it can't be true. The sun is shining. HELP..
Looks Like Rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 8 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Taormina to Palermo
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 13 Storytellers in Iceland
- 14 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 15 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 16 Italy trip questions
- 17 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 18 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 19 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?