Will be leaving tomorrow to Northern Italy (CT ,Lucca, Parma, Lake Como, and Bolzano) . When I looked at the 10 day forecast yesterday on Accuweather and Weather Underground, all I saw was rain. Will it really be raining on our parade?? Was hoping that someone already in this area would read this and tell me it can't be true. The sun is shining. HELP..
Looks Like Rain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 11 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December