I am planning a trip to Ireland this fall and am looking into hiring a car/driver instead of doing trains and busses. I am a seasoned traveler and already have my base cities picked out (Dublin, Galway, Cork and Waterford or Kilkenny) and will do day trips and/or bus tours from those cities. Upon investigation, it is very time consuming getting from Galway to Cork- the train basically goes back to Dublin first and the bus routing is not much better- each of these was 4-5 hours. I do NOT want to rent a car, but would like to hire a car service to get from Galway to Cork, Cork to Waterford/Kilkenny and from there back to Dublin. I have already contacted Gene at glengarriff cabs (found on TripAdvisor) and he is unavailable. I am not looking for a tour guide, just a car and driver.
If anyone has people/transportation companies used in the past I would appreciate suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보# [카톡 아이디: vs486 ♥텔레그램: vs486
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid