Most times I travel I have too much of everything. I want some tips on looking smart but dressing up a little at night without excess baggage. I am getting better but I still seem to pack too much. I am leaving Australia in winter, going to Europe July/Aug and can any one provide any suggestions on what they pack to look nice without overdoing it and allowing something for the more dressy occasions please.
Looking smart and travelling light.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Flam, Norway railway
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 He said , she said