Most times I travel I have too much of everything. I want some tips on looking smart but dressing up a little at night without excess baggage. I am getting better but I still seem to pack too much. I am leaving Australia in winter, going to Europe July/Aug and can any one provide any suggestions on what they pack to look nice without overdoing it and allowing something for the more dressy occasions please.
Looking smart and travelling light.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns