Most times I travel I have too much of everything. I want some tips on looking smart but dressing up a little at night without excess baggage. I am getting better but I still seem to pack too much. I am leaving Australia in winter, going to Europe July/Aug and can any one provide any suggestions on what they pack to look nice without overdoing it and allowing something for the more dressy occasions please.
Looking smart and travelling light.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 6 Kimhe--flamenco
- 7 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 11 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December