I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 3 weeks in Sicily
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)