I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 13 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Private transportation
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta