I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Is Capri overrated?
- 9 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 11 9 days in switzerland
- 12 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 18 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 19 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 22 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe