I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노✢〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕✢월드카지노사이트
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Italian trains on Sunday
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 November in Greece
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Austrian Alps
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Iceland first time!
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta