I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 2 chip and pin credit cards
- 3 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 4 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 5 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 6 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 7 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 8 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 11 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 12 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 13 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 14 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 15 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 16 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 19 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 20 Tuscany literature
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 24 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 25 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta