I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오 카지노 ● 연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼후기
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Praiano
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Help please
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 20 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 21 Rome to venice
- 22 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 23 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta