I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta