I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 London at Easter
- 3 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 21 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 22 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 25 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari