I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 First time to Switzerland
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews