I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 London 2For1 question
- 7 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Venice
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta