I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 2 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 9 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 10 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 11 Koper to Trieste
- 12 Trieste and Koper
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Dublin Tour Companies
- 20 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...