I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report