I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice