I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta