I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta