I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dermis from untimely opening historic
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Yummy Swiss bites
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 8 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 9 Where to stop along the way
- 10 spanish winery region(s)
- 11 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 12 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 13 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 Two weeks in France
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Best International Sim Card
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta