I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 2 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 A week in Croatia with kids
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta