I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Car rental in Paris
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Road Maps of Ireland
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 A new travel app for Poland
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 21 December in Slovenia
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Dover queues
- 25 Greece Itinerary
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta