I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
- 1 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 4 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 5 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 6 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 7 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 8 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 11 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 12 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 13 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 14 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 15 DeGaulle Airport
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 Smart Phone for 4 months in Florence
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 which cities in umbria to visit
- 22 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 "Must See" Day Trips from London/Paris
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos