I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 5 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 6 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini