I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 I think this is a scam!
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 10 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 15 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid