I hope to visit Malta in October and am looking into various options. Although I can book a package easily enough (with the choice of self catering or small hotel in a variety of places on the island), I usually prefer to organise my own flights and accommodation.I would really like to stay
in a hotel or guesthouse that has character, rather than the generic chain hotels, or the basic self-catering. If you have any suggestions for unusual/historic/character filled places to stay I would appreciate hearing them.
I have done a search through the past threads but aside from the Xara Palace (which looks lovely but is out of my budget- the max I want to pay a night is around 100euros per room), I haven't come up with anything..
I need your help please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 Seville Itinerary
- 10 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 18 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 21 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 22 Italy by car
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 T Mobile Does it Again
Looking for unusal/historic hotels or guesthouses in Malta