Me and My BF are travelling to Iceland for the second time and this time we would be driving around the country on our own. Anyone interested in joining our party and sharing some of the expenses?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 2 Renting a car
- 3 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Loire Valley itinerary
- 7 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 8 Phone cards
- 9 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 10 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 11 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 sim card
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 visa expired
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 written guide for Olympia
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
Looking for Travel Buddies to Iceland Nov 26 - Dec 1, 2013