Me and My BF are travelling to Iceland for the second time and this time we would be driving around the country on our own. Anyone interested in joining our party and sharing some of the expenses?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 4 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 5 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 8 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Alsace to Austria?
- 20 Wales
- 21 Paris in early august
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Tracking the Weather
Looking for Travel Buddies to Iceland Nov 26 - Dec 1, 2013