Me and My BF are travelling to Iceland for the second time and this time we would be driving around the country on our own. Anyone interested in joining our party and sharing some of the expenses?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 2 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
Looking for Travel Buddies to Iceland Nov 26 - Dec 1, 2013