We are going to spend Dec.19-27 in Ireland and we would like to know the best place to spend Christmas for a reasonable (not cheap)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 6 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 7 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 25 Train help for Prague