We are going to spend Dec.19-27 in Ireland and we would like to know the best place to spend Christmas for a reasonable (not cheap)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 3 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 6 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 9 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 10 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 11 Bath or Exeter
- 12 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 13 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 14 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 15 Perigord Noir-not a good fit for us
- 16 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 17 1st time in Europe - need help
- 18 Ostuni favourites
- 19 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 20 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 21 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 22 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 23 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 24 Barcelona Itinerary
- 25 train connections in the UK