We are going to spend Dec.19-27 in Ireland and we would like to know the best place to spend Christmas for a reasonable (not cheap)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/amabella/
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 7 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 8 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 15 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 18 Iceland for Nine Days
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 23 Rome or Venice first
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 A quick visit to Hampton Court