I need to do a whole lot of vegetable, grocery etc shopping in one day, in Valletta: think supplies for 20 people for 14 days at a stretch
I've seen a Lidl on google maps, but are there better places? Wholesalers? Wholesale greengrocers? This is a long shot and I'm grateful for any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 Sintra
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal