I need to do a whole lot of vegetable, grocery etc shopping in one day, in Valletta: think supplies for 20 people for 14 days at a stretch
I've seen a Lidl on google maps, but are there better places? Wholesalers? Wholesale greengrocers? This is a long shot and I'm grateful for any pointers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Amalfi coast in august
- 15 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Greece
- 18 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 19 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Hiking lake Como
- 22 Prem fares (again)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train