Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Ireland itinerary
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 14 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 15 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 London - Site List Triage -