Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Four days to wander France???
- 4 Budepest or Brussels?
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 9 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.