Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 ITALY
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 21 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 22 Akrotiri Tours
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?