Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 7 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??