Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?