Hello All, We have a 23 hour layover in Paris in December, we are spending the night at the CDG Novotel. We should be checked-in and ready to set out for the day by 1.30pm. We are hoping to take the RER to the City Center. We would love to see the Eiffel Tower, take a boat ride on the Sienne and stop at some good places to eat to grab lunch and pastries. We have an 18 month old and being jet lagged not sure how much we can fit. But If time permits we would also like to go by the Notre Dame, Louvre etc. Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to grab lunch at a small Parisian Cafe to enjoy the experience of "being in Paris", do you know of a place on our way to one of these sights or near by? I don't think we will be going into any of the Tower or Museum, maybe just take some pictures from the outside since we are so short on time. Should we go by the Latin Quarter too, is this near of any of the other places we are thinking of going? All suggestions are welcome, please! And thanks for your help!
Looking for suggestions for a day in Paris
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 16 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 21 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?